From SEO Leadership to AI Development: 3 Free Tools I Built

 

AI is changing the way we approach SEO, content, marketing, automation, and business growth.

However, having access to AI is not enough. The real value comes from understanding where it can save time, improve decisions, and solve an actual business problem.

From SEO leadership to AI development by Piyush Kumar Soni

My name is Piyush Kumar Soni. I am an AI Developer, LLM Expert, and Digital Growth Specialist in India.

My journey did not begin with artificial intelligence.

I have spent more than 15 years working in SEO, digital marketing, website development, project management, and business operations.

For a significant part of my career, I worked as a Senior SEO Manager. My role was not limited to improving rankings or managing keywords. I was also involved in leading the company, managing its team, handling client projects, reviewing performance, improving internal processes, and finding new growth opportunities.

Working in this role for many years gave me a close view of how digital businesses actually operate.

I have seen teams spend hours on repetitive tasks. I have dealt with reporting delays, project bottlenecks, client communication, quality issues, changing search algorithms, and the constant pressure to deliver better results.

These experiences are now helping me build practical AI tools.

I am not exploring AI only because it is popular. I am interested in how AI, LLMs, and automation can improve the work that businesses and marketing teams already do every day.

Rather than only talking about AI, I prefer to build something, test it, learn from it, and improve it.

Here are three free AI tools I have recently created and published on Hugging Face.

1. AI SEO Meta Generator

Writing a title tag or meta description looks like a small task.

But when you manage a website with hundreds of pages, even small tasks can take a considerable amount of time.

During my years in SEO, I saw teams repeatedly creating, reviewing, rewriting, and updating metadata. It is important work, but parts of the process can be made faster.

That was the idea behind the AI SEO Meta Generator.

The tool can help generate:

  • SEO-friendly title tags

  • Meta descriptions

  • Open Graph titles

  • Open Graph descriptions

  • Metadata ideas for webpages and articles

It can be useful for bloggers, WordPress website owners, SEO professionals, content writers, small businesses, developers, and marketing agencies.

You can try it here: Try the AI SEO Meta Generator

Of course, AI-generated metadata should not be copied without reviewing it.

The final title and description should accurately represent the page, match the search intent, remain within a suitable length, and sound natural to the person reading it.

The tool is meant to provide a faster starting point, not replace human judgement.

2. AI Business Name Generator

Choosing a business name is often more difficult than starting the business itself.

A good name should be easy to remember, easy to spell, relevant to the business, and suitable for long-term growth.

Entrepreneurs can spend days discussing names and still feel uncertain about the final choice.

I created the AI Business Name Generator to make the brainstorming stage a little easier.

The tool can generate business and brand name ideas for:

  • Startups

  • SaaS products

  • Digital agencies

  • Online stores

  • AI tools

  • Service businesses

  • Side projects

  • Personal brands

You can try it here: Try the AI Business Name Generator 

The suggestions are meant to help users explore different directions quickly.

Before selecting any name, it is still important to check the domain, trademarks, existing businesses, social media usernames, pronunciation, and future brand possibilities.

AI can help generate ideas. The final decision still needs business thinking.

3. Technical SEO and AI Citation Audit

SEO is changing quickly.

Traditional SEO is still important. Businesses still need technically sound websites, useful content, relevant backlinks, authority, and a good user experience.

At the same time, people are now using ChatGPT, Gemini, Claude, Perplexity, Google AI Overviews, and other AI-powered platforms to discover information.

This means businesses also need to think about how clearly their website can be understood by search engines and AI systems.

The Technical SEO and AI Citation Audit looks at a website from both perspectives.

It is designed to review areas such as:

  • Technical SEO

  • Page structure

  • Metadata

  • Content clarity

  • Schema markup

  • Structured information

  • Entity signals

  • AI citation readiness

  • Answer engine visibility

  • Accessibility for search engines and AI systems

You can try it here: Run the Technical SEO and AI Citation Audit

The idea for this tool comes directly from my experience of reviewing SEO campaigns and website performance.

Many audit tools generate a large amount of information, but they do not always explain what deserves attention first.

My aim is to make the findings easier to understand and more useful for website owners, marketers, developers, and SEO professionals.

An automated audit cannot replace a detailed manual review. However, it can provide a useful starting point and highlight areas that may need further investigation.

My Journey from SEO Leadership to AI Development

Moving into AI development does not mean I have left SEO or digital marketing behind.

In many ways, AI development is the next stage of the same journey.

As a Senior SEO Manager, I was responsible for much more than rankings.

My work included:

  • Leading SEO and digital marketing teams

  • Managing multiple client campaigns

  • Reviewing website and keyword performance

  • Planning strategies

  • Monitoring quality and deadlines

  • Improving project delivery

  • Communicating with clients

  • Training and supporting team members

  • Finding operational problems

  • Building better internal processes

  • Exploring new services and growth opportunities

  • Adjusting strategies when the industry changed

I also helped lead the company and its team over the long term.

That experience taught me an important lesson.

Many business problems are not caused by a lack of effort. They are caused by inefficient systems, unclear processes, disconnected information, and too much dependence on manual work.

People can work for 10 or 12 hours a day and still feel that important work is being ignored.

I have experienced this challenge myself.

When marketing, sales, client support, team management, project performance, and business planning all depend on a few people, growth becomes difficult.

This is one of the main reasons I became serious about AI, automation, LLM applications, and agent-based workflows.

I started looking at AI not only as a technology, but as a way to improve how work is organised and delivered.

Why I Am Building AI Tools

Throughout my career, I have come across many important tasks that consume a lot of time but follow a repeatable process.

For example:

  • Creating and reviewing metadata

  • Auditing websites

  • Preparing performance reports

  • Researching competitors

  • Organising keyword data

  • Monitoring campaign progress

  • Planning content

  • Preparing client updates

  • Coordinating teams

  • Finding growth opportunities

  • Managing repetitive workflows

These tasks cannot be ignored. However, every part of them does not need to be performed manually.

With the right systems, AI can support the team, reduce repetitive work, and provide useful information faster.

My goal is to build tools that help businesses and digital teams:

  • Save time on repetitive tasks

  • Improve productivity

  • Organise information

  • Make faster decisions

  • Discover SEO and content opportunities

  • Improve their online presence

  • Use LLMs in practical ways

  • Automate predictable workflows

  • Reduce operational bottlenecks

  • Focus more time on strategy and creative work

I am particularly interested in AI agents, LLM integrations, RAG systems, SEO automation, AI visibility, content workflows, and tools that connect AI with real business operations.

I do not believe AI should replace experience.

I believe experience should guide how AI is used.

What I Am Working on Next

The tools I have shared are early projects.

I plan to continue improving them while working on more advanced AI and SEO applications.

Some of the ideas and areas I am currently exploring include:

  • AI visibility checkers

  • Generative Engine Optimization tools

  • Answer Engine Optimization audits

  • Schema markup generators

  • SEO workflow agents

  • Content research tools

  • Browser-based website analysis

  • RAG-based business assistants

  • Automated SEO reports

  • AI-powered WordPress workflows

  • LLM citation monitoring

  • AI systems for marketing teams

My long-term goal is to build tools that are technically useful but also practical enough for businesses to use in their daily work.

Technology should make work easier. It should not make an already complicated process even more confusing.

Explore My Work

You can explore my AI projects and portfolio here: Explore My AI Portfolio

You can view my free AI tools on Hugging Face: Try My AI Tools

You can follow my longer articles, experiments, and observations on Substack: Follow My Substack

You can also explore my projects and open-source work on GitHub: View My GitHub Projects

Final Thoughts

AI does not solve a business problem automatically.

First, the problem needs to be understood properly. Then the right workflow, technology, and process need to be designed around it.

My background in SEO, team leadership, digital marketing, website development, project management, and business operations helps me approach AI from a practical point of view.

I understand the technical possibilities, but I also understand the everyday reality of running projects, supporting clients, managing teams, meeting deadlines, and trying to grow a business.

That is the perspective I want to bring to this blog.

I will use this space to share the AI tools I build, SEO experiments, automation workflows, LLM projects, business lessons, and honest observations from my journey.

I am still learning, experimenting, and building.

But after spending many years working inside the digital marketing industry, I believe the combination of experience and AI can create something genuinely useful.

About the Author

Piyush Kumar Soni is an AI Developer, LLM Expert, and Digital Growth Specialist with more than 15 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing. He has worked as a Senior SEO Manager, led company operations and digital teams, managed client campaigns, and developed systems for long-term business growth. He now focuses on building AI tools, LLM applications, automation workflows, and practical digital growth solutions.

Comments